Our 2-Year Limited Warranty applies only to FOUR 20 BOARD products purchased from FOUR 20 or an Authorized Dealer and is extended only to the original purchaser ("Owner"). Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a FOUR 20 BOARD product not specifically authorized in writing by FOUR 20. Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
* Normal wear and tear.
* Impact-related damage, in which the board contacts such things as rocks, rails or trees.
* Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness.
* Damage resulting from faulty or improper mounting of bindings. This includes stripping inserts from incorrect mounting.
* Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
* Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives, or other substances not specifically determined for use on board products.
* FOUR 20 BOARD products used as rental/demo.
How It Works:
All products to be returned to FOUR 20 BOARDS or an Authorized Dealer for warranty must be returned before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase. If you cannot provide original proof of purchase, FOUR 20 BOARDS will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period. All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. FOUR 20 BOARDS assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to FOUR 20 BOARDS or an Authorized Dealer. Shipping charges are not refundable. Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
Return shipping costs will be paid by FOUR 20 BOARDS.